A couple weeks ago Evan and I met up with our fab photographer and friend Carissa to do some baby bump pics. I like to say baby bump as opposed to maternity. I just do, okay? When I first got pregnant I was like - oh there is no way we are doing a baby bump session. That's dumb. I don't want my bare spider veined belly in pictures, Evan kissing my stomach or (and no offense if you did this I'm sure you looked adorable...) the "heart hands" if you will on my belly. But. As we began to get closer to the big day, I did want some pics of Grayson while he is growing inside me. Just not cheesy ones. I think they'll be cute in the nursery. So of course, Carissa an amazing job. She is super talented! Here are some of our faves. Hope you enjoy!










gorgeous! love them all :)
ReplyDelete