I don't know why 28 was a little hard for me! Maybe because it's close to 30? Who knows....either way I had a fab weekend with family and friends. I had breakfast with the girls, followed by mani/pedis, dinner downtown with the hubs, and a fun cookout with the fam! Now, my birthday usually means the beginning of summer, however this year we had to go back the 2 days AFTER Memorial day. For the love! Oh well... it's sweet summa-time now! And I'm off to lay out with my preggo belly - YIKES!
 |
| Fun cake my friends suprised me with on Friday night! |
 |
| My new fave nail polish - turqouise and caicos - purchase at Target! |
 |
| On our way to Ti Amos downtown! |
 |
| I'm obsessed with this cake. Yum!! |
Sounds like a fun birthday. Wishing you a great next year! What kind of cake is that at the bottom, it does look good.
ReplyDelete