Thursday, June 9, 2011

Reading Material

Oh my goodness, have I been trying to read my way through motherhood.  I know that really nothing can truly prepare me for the life changes that are about to take place - but a girl can try...right?  Along with these books, half a breastfeeding class - the woman teaching it was a member of the La Leche League - I swear.  The first words out of her mouth were... I breast fed all 3 of my children until they were over 2 years old - she was too much for me, hence only half the class; an infant CPR choking class, and countless information and advice from all my friends having babies we are hoping to be um....somewhat!??! prepared for this little guy.  Here are is what my library has been stocked with lately along with a pic of Evan trying out some new techniques.

This has been quite the companion these last 9 months!
Hoping tips from this will help him sleep through the night before he's a year old!?
We'll see how the 5 S's work out for the Gundy's!

Evan trying out 3 of the 5 S's on Maggie... Swaddle, Side, and Shhh :)





No comments:

Post a Comment