Oh. My. Goodness. How things have changed since I last blogged! Here is the short story of Grayson's birth! Wednesday June 29th, I started having contractions around midnight. I woke Evan up about 1:30, and we went into the hospital at 4ish. The epidural man came around 7 and all became right in the world after that...Grayson Lawrence Gundy was born at 1:24pm. 6 lbs 13 oz, 20 inches long, and a full head of hair. We are so grateful for this gift God has given us in this precious little boy that we have been praying for. He has been so gracious throughout the whole pregnancy. Our doctor was amazing, as were the nurses and other staff at St. Francis. We had an incredible experience. We know the ride is just beginning as we love on this sweet boy! Here are some pics from his first week of life!
| Waiting on our baby boy. Mama looking a little rough! |
| He's here!!!! |
| The Gundy Gang! |
| Proud daddy! |
![]() |
| Grandparents...what would we do without them!? |
![]() |
| Lots of visitors! |
| Smoochin my sweet Sooner boy! |
| My favorites! |
| Ready to go home! |
| Leaving the hospital...here we go! |
| First bath - he HATES baths... |
| Sporting his monthly onsie sticker! |
| Celebrating the 4th of July with our family and the Russell's! |


How did you get your visitor pictures all as one? I love that and would like to do that with all of Harper's visitors!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Hope you are enjoying all your first moments with him. Hoping I get to meet him and see your sweet family when I visit next month.
ReplyDeleteso happy for the Gundy family!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a handsome little guy and seeing a little newbie gets me all teary eyed! Mine are so big now, even just a year later. It goes by ridiculously fast! Oh and my mom is Gigi as well! Congratulations sweet Gundy Family!!!
ReplyDelete