Friday, August 20, 2010

1 day down... 180 to go!

Today was the first day of school, and it was crazy...but great!  I mean I had a child run through the classroom shrieking, and when I asked him to stop - he bawked like a chicken - but hey what's the first day of school without a good chicken bawking?! Anyway - these are some pics of Meet the Teacher night.  I love all my kids and am so excited to spend the year with them!
Ready to meet my little darlings!

The fab first grade team!

Just some light reading for my kids parents.
 Oh and on a side note - look at those pretty flowers my dad sent me!

A little reading and techie corner if you will...


Who doesn't love a stage in the middle of the classroom?!

Word Wall and such.  With a little shout out to my Sooners.  Don't worry that  I always teach my first graders the ABC's to the tune of Boomer Sooner.  It's pretty fantastic - not gonna lie.





No comments:

Post a Comment