It's that time of year...fighting the crowds of mothers and children to get spirals, folders, markers, and tons of unnecessary things that you have to get because they are just so fun! It's also a time of year that I generally get motivated to be crafty. I made some letters for my classroom (I got this idea earlier this summer when a friend gifted them at a shower!) , and put together some fun treats for my teacher friends! Hope you enjoy and get inspired to get in touch with your inner craftaliciousness!
| My inspiration! |
![]() |
| Here they are! |
![]() |
| A few things every teacher needs! |
![]() |
| Nothing like a monogrammed lunch bag! |



Those letters are adorable! I'd love to know how you made them!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute letters and lunch bags! Where did you get the bags? Also what did you use to make the letters? paper? fabric? Feel me in!
ReplyDeleteHappy Back to School Anna!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! And what did you use to make your letters. Happy School Days.
ReplyDeletep.s - my friends and I are having our own Cupcake wars party next week...guess what I am making?