Saturday, August 7, 2010

I have the BEST...

HUSBAND.  Ever.  No doubt about it.  Thursday night he tells me to put on a dress, be ready at 6 and pack an overnight bag.  That's all I got out of him.  But I L-O-V-E surprises, so this was really exciting for me.  We get in the car, and he proceeds to blindfold me so that I can't see where we are going.  After winding throughout Tulsa, and feeling a little nauseous due to my need for Dramamine if I am in a car for longer than 2 blocks... we wound up at Trula at the Mayo hotel!  We ate dinner there (so yummy!) and stayed in an awesome room!  It was a blast.  Thank-you too my sweet hubby for providing relaxation before I have approximately 25 six year olds blessing my life everyday :). 
About to head to Trula!
Amazing flowers!
The little living room!
So fun!!!
And just in case you didn't feel like watching the flat screen in the other room...
About to get some coffee at Topeca!
View of Tulsa from the Penthouse!
I.  Love.  This.  Man!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Anna...how lucky you are! What a wonderful surprise...it sounds like you and your husband are so in love with each other. I hope you keep that element of caring as time continues through your marriage. It's a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Your husband rocks!
    2. You can have your husband talk to my husband ANYTIME to explain the girls LOVE a surprise overnight trip!!! :)
    3. That picture of Tulsa is legit! I think I want a copy!
    4. Happy back to school! Your kids are so blessed to have you as a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! NEVER stop doing things like this, you'll have some sweet stories to share with your grandkids!!

    ReplyDelete