Saturday, August 21, 2010

Good-bye Summer...

Since summer is officially over for me, I decided to do a re-cap of the top ten moments of the season.  We had an amazing summer - full of trips, friends, relaxation, and much more! Here they are in no particular order.  Well except for number one of course :)

10. Our surprise date at the Mayo!

9. Making smores in the mountains with my granola friend!

8. 4th of July with all of our friends my at my in-laws - love their beautiful place!
7. Hanging out at New Life Ranch with Evan.  

6. Throwing a shower for Jennifer and Jade!
 Can't wait to meet this sweet little one!

5. Santa Monica and LA with my Vegas bff!

4. Going to the beach and outlet malls with my amazing friends!!!

3. Making it to the top of 13,000 feet.  It was a hard trek - but so worth it!
Also on this trip watching God change the lives of hundreds of students was pretty amazing as well!

2. Seeing the Magic Kingdom castle for the first time!!!
1.  Celebrating our first year of marriage!  I am so blessed to be married to such an incredible man.  And yes, I did put my veil on to cut the cake, and it's possible I might have had my dress on earlier that day.  Don't judge!

We are so blessed and thankful.  Can't wait to see what the rest of 2010 brings as my fave season approaches... FALL!!!! And just to get you in the mood for football season...here are Maggie and I in our OU gear... Boomer Sooner!!!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment