Sunday, June 30, 2013

Grayson's World {Happy Happy 2}

I had great plans this year.  To host an adorable "Red, White and Two" themed party for my little guy.  But then... Elmo happened.  This kid LOVES Elmo.  And Abby.  And Cookie.  What's a mom to do? So I swallowed my party pride, reminded myself that it was not MY birthday and threw my sweet one the best Elmo bash I could come up with.

We were so blessed with lots of family and friends that came to celebrate Grayson's big day! A big thanks to Aunt Andrea and Paw Paw for making the birthday stats and Grayson's street signs!!! We had a bounce house, a new play house from MeMaw and PawPaw, a creepy adorable Elmo balloon to run around with, a few games and of course coloring because Elmo loves his goldfish...and crayons too!

I love you sweet boy - you have showed me what it means to love unconditionally, you make me laugh every day and I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't praise God for you in my life! You make things crazy sometimes but that is all part of being a mommy and I wouldn't change a thing.  I'm sorry for crying so much these last couple weeks when we put you in your big boy bed, took away your binkys, and especially the night before your birthday when I sobbed through Jesus Loves Me and held you so tight you might have thought you were going to break. What can I say.  This baby boy has got his mama wrapped.  And I wouldn't have it any other way! Happy Happy 2 sweet baby!





































No comments:

Post a Comment