*If you follow me on instagram you probably saw all these pics and I would like to apologize for blowing up your feed. It was so beautiful there I couldn't help it! Plus it makes for a more fun blog post later on!
Sunday, June 2, 2013
{Destin} 2013
Right after school let out, my family took a fun trip to Destin. I was very nervous to fly with G, but he did so great! He was very skeptical about the sand at first, but eventually came to love it! He was very into people watching, and really loved it when my dad, brother and Evan would toss the frisbee. Anytime we tried to set foot in the ocean it was, "NO NO NO!" I have to say it was pretty cold though. We had a great time and I can't wait until we can go again!
*If you follow me on instagram you probably saw all these pics and I would like to apologize for blowing up your feed. It was so beautiful there I couldn't help it! Plus it makes for a more fun blog post later on!
*If you follow me on instagram you probably saw all these pics and I would like to apologize for blowing up your feed. It was so beautiful there I couldn't help it! Plus it makes for a more fun blog post later on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment