Saturday, April 7, 2012

{Thunder Up} for 30!

Surprise! Evan turns the big 3-0 this year, and we've been talking about how we wanted to celebrate.  I knew Evan would want to be in on some of the party details, but I wanted to somehow still surprise him. So after we had talked a few things through and settled on a good date... I put another date on the calendar a couple weeks earlier and crossed my fingers that he wouldn't figure me out! He has a way of figuring everything out making it super hard to pull anything over on him. My dad asked him earlier in the week if he wanted to go see a movie late Friday afternoon.  This kept him busy until almost 7 (when he was supposed to arrive) but I did have to lie stall him a bit! However - he was so surprised and the party was a success!   We had so much fun celebrating with family and friends.  Happy {early} 30th to the best husband and dad around!


Invite done by the fabulous {Sugar Tree Studio}


A few of Evan's {faves} 




Check out that {blonde} hair and cute {booty}




{30} favorite things







Waiting...





Surprise!!!




Notice the tylenol in hand...hence the stalling!



My {loves}










Happy Birthday to Daddy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment