9 Month Stats:
Weight: 23.9 lbs {96th Percentile}
Length: 30 inches (97th Percentile)
Head Circumference: 18. 3 inches {88th Percintile}
Eating is going great! You have tried many fruits and veggies. While you might make a face the first time you taste it, but you wind up pretty much liking everything. We are trying to stay away from giving you bananas, broccoli, and green beans too much because those seem to upset your tummy. You are eating 4 oz. of baby food 3 times a day, and taking 22 oz of formula. Three 4 oz bottles and one big 8 oz bottle right before bedtime. You aren't really a fan of puffs or yogurt melts, but you love mum mums. I've tried cutting up avocado and banana for you to pick up but you aren't really too interested in that yet! Dr. Zetick did say that we can pretty much start giving you anything to eat as long as we stay away from honey, peanut products and it's soft enough for your little mouth!
You have two little toothies sprouting up! They are both on the bottom and came in at the same time about a week ago. You aren't too excited when I try and feel around on them, or especially if I try and pull down that sweet lower lip to see them. But daddy and I are so excited they are finally coming in!
We have been going on many walks outside in this amazing weather we've been having. You LOVE to be outside. You just love to see everything that is going on, and love being around people in general. You've been doing great with Miss Katie and Miss Jillian in small group on Thursday nights, and you love hanging out with Miss Angel at the gym (I think you are one of her favorites - duh!!!). You've also started hanging out with Gammie and Pa Pa every Tuesday while mommy spends some time helping her teacher friends at McAuliffe. This gives you and her a break even though she misses you oh so much when you're apart!
We are keeping our friend Reese every other Thursday and you think she is something else. I have to tell you to be gentle a lot - you are just so curious. You are spending more and more time on your tummy and I just know you are going to crawl any day now. You are rocking back and forth and really revving that engine as I like to call it. You can't quite pull yourself into sit up mode yet, but you are such a strong little boy that I know it will be coming soon!
You are still talking up a storm! In the morning you usually wake up a bit before 8, but are happy talking and cooing in your crib until sometimes 9 o'clock! You are always saying da da da and na na na. Last weekend mommy was sick with a stomach bug, so you got daddy time all weekend. You were in the living room all by yourself while daddy was trying to get some things done in the kitchen. You were so distressed that you yelled out, "MA MA MA MA!!!" I could here it all the way back in the bedroom. It was the sweetest saddest thing ever. And I haven't heard it since. I'm sure it will return shortly. You have also started clapping your hands and that is pretty stinkin cute. You get a huge smile every time you do it - you are so proud of yourself!
He is just precious Anna!
ReplyDelete