Saturday, April 7, 2012

{First} Easter Egg Hunt!

Grayson experienced his first Easter Egg Hunt! We went to Haikey Creek Park with our Sunday School Class, and had a blast.  I have to say my little Mister looked pretty hipster in his tie, "jorts" if you will, and baby Toms.  The girls from the class had an adorable set up, and even had a few real bunnies come for a little photo shoot.  I have to say it was hilarious watching all of us parents trying to get photo ops with the kiddos! I think Grayson had a fun time - he really just loves to be outside. My sweet G man your mommy and daddy are just eating you up this Easter!!!





This is a new face we're making these days...







Hey Jennings, those bunny ears are pretty cool... 
I'd like to put them in my mouth!


Well mom, this is boring...


This next series of pics cracks me up...


Hey what's that bright green thing?


Yeah, okay this looks yummy.


MINE!!!



Sutton, you should really try chewing on these.






And a photo sesh with my little man. 
I can't even help how much I'm in love with you Mister!!!





Easter Egg Hunts are apparently exhausting...

No comments:

Post a Comment