Monday, December 12, 2011

Santa!!!

This weekend we took sweet Grayson to see SANTA!!!  Our families came over for brunch and surprised G with his new carseat - YAY!!! I think mommy and daddy might have been a little more excited :). And then we headed out to see Santa!

I was completely OCD and could not decide which Santa to go to.  After talking with lots of friends and family we decided on The Bass Pro Shop (which seemed so random to me but people were RAVING about it.  RAVING I tell you!!!)  It was a great choice.  Despite the long wait (you get 3 free pics - no wonder!) it was so fun.  The little village they have set up is just precious and the Santa was so sweet.  I think we will for sure go back there next year.  On a weekday.  When all the kids are still in school. Here are some fun pics!

*We tried to get a family pic before we left the house.  As you can see Maggie was not in the mood...


{My big boy!}

 {I feel sorry for whoever got 
this Bass Pass after us...}

{Look mom - I'm meeting Santa!}

 {I'd really rather chew on my sweater...}

These are the 3 pics that Bass Pro Shop actually took.  I think they are pretty cute!




{The Gundy Gang}

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment