Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa Visit No. 2!

While the Bass Pro Santa was amazing, we did of course have to go say hi to the Utica Square Santa! He was very sweet however - I do have to say that it was $8 PER CAMERA to take a picture there.  With your own camera.  So when I took out my phone to take a pic Mrs. Clause kindly told me that it would indeed be an additional 8 bucks to take a pic with it.  So, I think we will prob stick with Bass Pro from now on.  But who knows...we could get crazy and check out the mall! Not gonna lie... I kind of love the chaos of Christmas there!  Anyway here are some pics from Santa visit number 2!

{Waiting on Santa!}

 {Awkward angle family photo}

 {So excited!}

 {Haven't I seen you before!?}

 {Merry Christmas!}

No comments:

Post a Comment