Friday, December 30, 2011

2011: Best. Year. Ever

These are my top 11 of 2011.  They are really in no particular order except for number 1 of course. I hope you have had a blessed 2011 and that 2012 brings you lots of joy as well!!  Happy New Years!

11. {Weddings...Engagement...Love}
*maybe it's cheating but I'm counting these as 1

Seeing my sweet friend Stephanie marry the love of her life that she has waited so patiently for!

Getting the phone call at approximately 11:59 pm on Christmas night that this amazing girl is ENGAGED!!!!  I was so excited I couldn't go back to sleep.  I'm sure her wedding will be in my top 12 of 2012 :).  Can't wait!

10.  {Babymoon}
Hanging out in Cali with the hubs before G came was such a sweet time!

9.  {Finding out it's a... BOY!}
I was just so excited to hear that a little man was going to make his debut!

8.  {Being Showered}
Yes, I'm counting these as 1 too...


We were are so blessed with good friends that love to spoil Grayson!

7.  {Reesey Baby}
I love all my babies that were born this year, and each one of them was so exciting!!!  But this girl. I remember checking my phone every second to hear news.  Jesus and her mommy fought HARD to get her here.  And she is.  And she's perfect.

6.  {Christmas Morning}
It was the best thing ever having this guy around this Christmas!

5.  {Halloween}
How cute was this little monkey this year?!

4.  {Babylove.}

Hanging out with these sweet babes and their moms has been LIFE GIVING for us!

3.  {2 years together.}
Celebrating 2 years with the most amazing man I know.

2. {Church}
After ending last year leaving a place that we called home with a heavy and hurt heart, we are starting to slowly find a new church family.  It's hard...but good!

1.  {2011: BEST.YEAR.EVER}
I think I'll keep him.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! The Lord is so good. I'm beyond blessed that I was included in your top 11. Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete