Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Our Turkey Day was so fabulous!  We woke up and watched the Macy's day parade, made lots of goodies - green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, turkey breast in the crock pot and of course pumpkin pie!  I felt quite grown up this year with all our contributions.  We feasted with family (G tried mashed potatoes - check out the video it's pretty funny) and thank goodness for football to watch and fall asleep during after that amazing meal. Go Dallas!!!  I seriously had to wait like 6 hours before I could eat my favorite pecan pie I was so full! After we all semi-recovered from our food hangovers, we loaded up and headed to Utica for Lights On. Grayson was so exhausted, but he did great and I'm excited to keep that tradition going with him.  I am just so thankful for my sweet family - God has blessed us way beyond what we deserve and more than I could ever imagine.  Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

*Please excuse all the iPhone pics.  Of course I forgot our real camera!

{Little Turkey}

{Buddies}

 {Loving him some Gigi}

 {Uncle Tony and Aunt Gayle}

 {Naptime}

 {The Gundys}

 {Sweet Boy}

 {Lights On!}

{Family}

 {Aunt Chalkers}

{Trying Mashed Potatoes!}

{We had to end our night with this!}

Bring on the Christmas season!



No comments:

Post a Comment