So we've actually had Christmas up for awhile at our house. We've had a few weddings, and are going out of town this weekend with my fam to Branson - so we've had it up since we had time in mid-November. Judge me if you will, but I refuse to wait until the middle of December to put up the Christmas decor...it's not long enough to enjoy it! Anyway we got G a little Christmas tree for his room. So far he has 3 ornaments, and they are all Sooners ones. So here you have it...the Boomer Sooner Christmas tree! Can't wait to create so many memories with our sweet boy this season! And yes, I realize these aren't the most high quality pics - I might need to check out that Pinterest idea of learning how to use a camera with the tree lit...
{What is this thing?}
{Mmmm... I bet this tastes good!}
{Helping daddy hang the first ornament!}
{Taking it all in.}
{Love. This. Boy}
No comments:
Post a Comment