We had such a fun Halloween weekend! It started on Friday night with our Pumpkin Party which was so great, and continued on Saturday with a trip to the patch with my parents, and on Monday we had all the Grands over for a yummy dinner, watched our favorite Halloween Specials and handed out candy. We hope your Halloween was Spooktacular...and yes we are already listening to Christmas music in this house!
{Handsome Pumpkin}
{Mommy Love}
{The Gundys}
{Lovin Gigi and Pops}
These are the Halloween Specials I grew up with...
I still love them!
{It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown}
{Garfield's Halloween}
*I also love the Thanksgiving shows too!
G and I will have to watch those soon!
{Grayson and Pops}
{Gammie and Pa Pa}
{Uncle Adam came over too!}
{Hangin with Pa Pa}
{Evan's Pumpkin Creation}
{And my Pinterest inspired creation}
{Happy Halloween!}









My goodness he is cute! Love those little suspenders...adorable!
ReplyDelete