This weekend I decided to try my hand at Cake Pops. If you haven't been to
Bakerella's Blog you should visit it now! She is adorable and has so much fun stuff to bake. And she came out with a great book to share all of her cake expertise! I will say that they are quite time consuming - so give yourself a whole morning/afternoon. Also if you are using a white or colored (something other than chocolate) candy melt then you should probably use white cake/icing because the chocolate cake shows through a bit which you will see on my Pumpkins. Here are a few pics from my Saturday (and a little of Sunday!!!) project. Thanks to my sweet friend
Stephanie for stopping by to help... (four hands are better than two for these guys!)
 |
| My inspiration!!! |
 |
| This is the mess I started with! Cake Pops are not cheap people! |
I am so amazed!!! great job Anna! I have tried to make cake pops and boy was it a complete disaster. my hat is off to you!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - love them. I have been wondering which ones to do for an event next month. Last year I did the pumpkins - I think i might do the owls...yours turned out so cute!
ReplyDelete