Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Autumn Mix

Have I mentioned that I am completely, utterly and overly obsessed with Fall? I am.

One time, in college - my best and I were grocery shopping.  We saw the bag of Autumn Mix.  You know.  The kind with the regular candy corn, chocolate candy corn, and those incredibly huge and delightful pumpkin candy corns.  So we decided to pick up this bag.  And eat the whole thing on the way home from the grocery store.  When we got home, we had to put on our fat girl sweatpants. Not the regular sweatpants.  The kind that you put on after you eat a whole greasy pizza from Pizza Shuttle or tortillas and queso from Taco Cabana or a whole bag of Autumn Mix. It's whatever.

Anyway.  I bought some more Autumn Mix today.  I mixed it with some peanuts.  And put it in this cute little leaf dish.  And then I ate it all and had to go buy more and refill it so that I could take this picture and show it to you.

Okay maybe not...but maybe so?!

Anyway.

Happy Fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment