Thursday, September 2, 2010

And more with the Crock Pot!

This week, Evan and I made the EASIEST crock-pot dish ever.  And it was so yummy!

Pork Tenderloin Tacos!

Ingredients:
Pork tenderloin
Small can of green chiles
1 packet taco seasoning
1 cup of water
Optional:
Sour cream
Shredded cheddar

Directions:
In a skillet, brown the outside of the pork tenderloin (if you are in a super hurry you can skip this step). Combine the water, chiles and taco seasoning in the crock pot. Put in the pork tenderloin and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Shred the tenderloin (it will probably be falling apart). Serve in tortillas with a bit of sour cream and cheese.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You are my hero. I bought a pork loin at the store last week, froze it, and have been wondering what the heck to do with it...Now I know exactly what to do. Yummy AND easy. My kind of meal.

    C

    ReplyDelete