6 Month Stats:
Length: 26 inches {32 percentile}
Weight: 17 pounds 15 ounces {57 percentile}
Head Circumference: 17.4 inches {61 percentile}
Your eating...you've had rice cereal once. I kept putting that off - along with potty training your brother off until we get moved and settled! So the once was so that I could tell our sweet Dr. Keller... yeah he's had rice cereal! But you are taking a 6 oz bottle every 3 hours. You usually get your first one around 8 am and your last one around 8pm.
You are starting to really put everything in your mouth. Sophie, Ellie, your hands...you'd even put your feet in if you could reach! You are rolling from your tummy to your back every now and then, but not the other way quite yet. Also no sitting up yet either. You'll get there eventually... I'm not in a hurry :). And good news - Dr.Keller said your head looks much better! I'm not sure if I mentioned last month, but she said that your head was a little flat (sorry kiddo...) but we amped up the tummy time, got you out of that cozy bassinet that you loved and it's looking great!
You're first 4th of July this month was so fun. We went out to Kiefer for fireworks on the 3rd and you were so sweet and loved looking at all the lights. On the 4th we hung out with some fun friends by the pool. You are just happy and content as long as you are fed and get to sleep no matter where we are! PS I'm sorry I made you wear that hat. But I mean I DIE. Your future wife will think it's really cute... I promise!!!
We are so thankful for you Huddy Buddy. Love you lots... Happy Half Birthday Baby Boy!






No comments:
Post a Comment