Monday, July 26, 2010

Puppy Love

So heres the deal.  The crate is not Maggie's favorite thing.  We had her in the guest bedroom for awhile, and she cried until 2 am.  ALL.  THE.  TIME. So we moved her in our room and she has been doing much better.  However, she still yelps and barks when we put her in and leave the house. I have to swallow the massive lump in my throat every time I'm setting the alarm and hear her crying.  It's horrible. Maybe I should go to therapy. ANYWAY, this is a pic of me trying to show her that the new, big girl crate that daddy bought her is fun to be in.  Please pardon my creepy eyes...

What was I thinking!?

3 comments:

  1. Oh the things we will do for our little fur babies! Just wait until you have kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Maybe she needs a friend!? Labs are notorious for having "separation anxiety." As long as they know they have a "safe place" (hopefully the crate!) and there is a leaving routine, they get better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Did I mention that I love you are blogging? And I love the "glitter and granola" thing - so you! You better add me to your blog list stat! :)

    ReplyDelete