Yes I missed the 7 month mark. Yes, I'm almost 2 weeks past 8 months. But I'm here people.
Hudson Swager! You are doing so many cute and amazing things.
Let's talk about sleeping. FOR 12-14 HOURS A NIGHT. I love that. Thank-you. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you. And please keep it up. Also show your brother how to sleep past 6 am because he is not so great at that. You don't take a paci which is totally fine, but you chew on your sleep sack like nobodies business. I wash those things every day and they still look terrible. But you love them. And they help you sleep. So go for it kiddo!
You have cut your 1st tooth, and are working on another. Your sweet little one tooth grin is about too much for me to handle. You are taking 24 oz of formula a day (yay for moving to a less expensive one!!) and eat oatmeal for breakfast, a fruit for lunch and veggie for dinner. We are mostly still doing pureed stuff, but I've given you puffs and bananas and you seem to love those. We have a family Colorado trip planned in October and I'm hoping to get more adventurous with solids after that.
Speaking of Colorado... I'm also hoping that crawling holds off until after that trip! I know our world is going to be crazy once you are on the move. You roll everywhere these days, are sitting up so great, say da da da lots, and say ma ma ma too but I feel like it is only when you are sad about something that you yell ma ma ma as loud as you possibly can. How about saying it with a smile son?!
I love you to pieces kiddo! You make our world such a happy place. Love you Huddy Buddy!








No comments:
Post a Comment