Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hudson Swager {5 Months}

I swore I would keep these posts up with my 2nd child! But geez is it harder.  So we are really at 5 1/2 months but it is better late than never I suppose! 5 months my little happy boy! My how sweet your are.  Cuddly, smiley my happy happy boy.


Our biggest milestone this month... ROLLING OVER! Yeah Huddy! Tummy time still isn't your favorite, and now that you can roll over you don't do it for long.  But we will keep working! Your neck is getting stronger and you are holding your head up really well.  You still aren't sitting up all by yourself but you'll get there. And you love sitting in your bumbo so that's great!



You are taking about 30 ounces of formula a day.  We will start feeding you cereal soon, but I just keep trying to put it off (along with potty training your brother!) until we move! You take your last bottle anywhere from 8-9ish at night and will usually go until 6 or 7 the next morning.  You are still sleeping right next to us, and needing your paci quite a bit.  I have a feeling when we move and you get your own room things could get pretty interesting!



You are starting to play with toys and bring them to your mouth to chew on! You also love to chew on your fingers and are trying to be a thumb sucker.  I think I might see one little tooth about to poke through on the bottom but I'm not sure yet.  You are quite the little drooler! 




You love to talk. Such happy sweet sounds coming out of your cute little mouth.  Daddy swears that you have said "da da" a couple times, but I haven't heard it and therefore you haven't said it and "ma ma" will be your first word.  I can dream!



I love you you sweet little snuggly guy.  
You make my days so bright Huddy bear!




No comments:

Post a Comment