Side note... Mommy got a new camera on Black Friday! Needless to say I can't stop taking pics, so I started the post with a few of my guys playing w G's Christmas Nativity. Happy December!!!
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Christmas {Dinner}
It's finally December!!! I'm just pretending it's 32 degrees outside as opposed to 70. We had a great time with friends this weekend. Tried a new restaurant called The Vault . I actually wasn't too impressed... the atmosphere was fun - it's in an old bank downtown. I just wasn't amazed by the service, food or the chairs we were sitting in! I know it is a fairly new place so maybe they just need some time?! Anyway. There is my food critic side - you should check it out and see what you think! The company was great though. We came back to our house for games, dessert and Secret Santa...which really wasn't so secret but it was fun anyway. I hope you guys are having a great Christmas Season!
Side note... Mommy got a new camera on Black Friday! Needless to say I can't stop taking pics, so I started the post with a few of my guys playing w G's Christmas Nativity. Happy December!!!
Side note... Mommy got a new camera on Black Friday! Needless to say I can't stop taking pics, so I started the post with a few of my guys playing w G's Christmas Nativity. Happy December!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment