So I have this feeling. That I am going to be a boy mom. A mom of all boys. And I'm good with that. If you'd asked me that before Grayson I don't know that I would have said I'm good with that. But I am now. Boys are sweetie pies and they LOVE their mamas (I'm sure girls are these things as well - I'm just speaking from experience...) And I just have this gut feeling that's how it's gonna be. I love me some football, basketball and popped collars... but I've gotta get my love for pink and glitter out somehow. I might be able to convince Evan to put a pink bow tie on G and future boys every now and then - but the glitter... NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN. So this year to get SOME of my girlyness out, I threw a little Heart Day brunch for all my girlfriends. And I wore pink pants. Yes. I. Did. XOXO!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment