Monday, October 24, 2011

A Southern Wedding


This weekend, Evan and I left Grayson for the whole weekend with Gigi and Pops (thank-you, thank-you!!!!), so we could go celebrate Holly and Will! We missed him like crazy (it's possible that I sobbed uncontrollably cried a bit the days leading up to it) but we had a great time just us - you kind of forget what that is like when a sweet little one takes over your world! Anyway - the wedding was absolutely adorable, outdoors in the amazing Nashville weather in a cute little barn with a bluegrass band and everything.  It was so fun! Here is our weekend in (a lot) of pictures!

{What a line}

 {Worth the wait!}


{Precious Ring Bearer}
 {Love these girls}

 {I Do's!}

 {Very Unfortunate}
This is probably the rudest thing ever, but I couldn't help taking a pic!  I mean really?!  However - I can't say that my husband hasn't done the same thing with Smart Wools and Chacos...

 {Smooch!}

I know this is kind of sappy, but Evan snapped this pic and looking at it just makes me see how special the bond between a mom and her son can be. Sweet Jack in the pic loves, loves, loves his mama! I'm so thankful for my Grayson.  Okay I know, enough with the mushy.  I can't help it...

Two of these sweet girls were in our wedding a couple years ago.  It was so fun to get to spend more time with them.  They are precious and hilarious I might add!

 {Cocktail hour}
This was seriously adorable.  While the wedding party finished up pics, all the guests were ushered into a vintage barn complete with the bluegrass band, hor 'doeuvres, and drinks!  Then we all moved into the cutest country house for the fabulous reception!

{First dance}

my father in law, busting a sweet move 
with the flower girls!

like father like son...I love this man!!!

{Beautiful Bride}

{Best. Dance. Partners. Ever.}


 {That was a top night!}

But getting this guy back into my arms...
 
that was pretty hard to beat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment