This last week Evan and I took Grayson to the pumpkin patch to snap some "3 mo" pics. We are getting Christmas card pics done in November, but probably won't get professional ones of just G again until he is a year old. However - thankfully sweet Evan is pretty freakin awesome with a camera. At least I think so :). One of these days I am going to pick up his intimidating "expert camera" as I like to call it and learn how to use it. Here are a few pics of our trip to the patch. Don't worry that we have 3 more trips scheduled - with G's friends and their mommies and then one with my parents, so get ready for lots more pumpkin pics - what can I say I love fall, Halloween, and can't wait for holiday season that is just around the corner!
{Little Pumpkin}
{The Gundys}
*why we need to go to the Pumpkin Patch with my parents. Self portraits don't work with a 3 month old.
(Loves of my Life}
*yes I realize my son looks EXACLTY like his handsome daddy!
{And. We're. Done}
So cute! Love G's little shoes too!~
ReplyDeleteI really need to kiss those "real" tears away :-(
ReplyDeleteLOVE GIGI