Tuesday, September 27, 2011

10 years ago

I absolutely cannot believe 10 years have passed since I graduated from high school.  In so many ways it seems like it was yesterday.  I LOVED high school. I was in 19 different clubs (yes I was that girl) and had lots of school spirit despite the fact that the BAHS band won more championships than the football team did...it's whatever. This last weekend Evan and I attended the tailgate/football game portion of my reunion.  I only got one pic with the ol' iPhone that night, so in honor of the high school years - here is a little flashback of me and my besties.  What is so fun is that these girls are still a huge part of my life.  I love them to pieces! Here are some then and now shots.  Beware: LOTS of pics to follow :).

{Back in the day}











 

{A lot has happened since then}



















{and life is pretty sweet.}







No comments:

Post a Comment