Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mindi's Enchiladas!

Last week when Evan was out of town (I HATE it when he is gone... I can't seem to function yes I realize that is lame...) we had a girls night.  Watched a little Bachelor (really - fangs!?) and my friend Mindi made fab enchiladas.  They were so good in fact that I made them the following Friday night when we had some friends over.  They are so yummy and easy.  Enjoy and have a great week!



Ingredients:
1 pkg chicken breast
2 cans cream of chicken
1 can diced green chiles
8 oz sour cream
1 pkg shredded cheese
1 pkg flour tortillas

Fix it up:
Boil chicken for about 25 minutes, or until done. Drain and shred or cut into small pieces.
Pre-heat oven to 350.
In a stovetop pan/bowl mix cream of chicken, chiles, sour cream and bring to a boil. Add sour cream and mix well.
Place a small amount of chicken mixture in bottom of 9x13 pan.
Take a tortilla and spoon the mixture along with a bit of cheese in it.  Then place the tortilla folded side down in pan. Repeat.  (makes approx 10 enchiladas)
Spread some of the mixture on top of the enchiladas, cover with remaining cheese, cover with foil and bake 25 minutes.
Serve with spanish rice, chips and salsa.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for easy recipes! I need more crockpot recipes if you have any you love. I tried the pork tacos you posted...yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make this but I am not sure about the sour cream. Do you boil it

    ReplyDelete