BOY!!!! We couldn't be more excited about baby BOY Gundy! I can't wait for football, soccer, basketball... (anything but baseball please?!?!) and I'm sure their will be a pink polo or two thrown in the mix :). Here are a few pics from our "Gender Reveal" party when we told our friends what we were having!
Congratulations!!! Boys are SOOO fun! (And don't let anyone tell you that you'll save money on cute clothes for boys ~ they can be just as fashion forward as girls!)
Have fun with Baby BOY Gundy! Can't wait to hear what name you all come up with. =)
OK seriously...this idea of a revealing party. MY NEW FAVE. I almost want to have another baby, JUST so I can have a revealing party. Um, probably not the best reason to go for #4. Just sayin. We gotta start thinking of fun newborn picture props!! Something tells me you are going to have a ridiculous amount of cute stuff!
Congratulations!!! Boys are SOOO fun! (And don't let anyone tell you that you'll save money on cute clothes for boys ~ they can be just as fashion forward as girls!)
ReplyDeleteHave fun with Baby BOY Gundy! Can't wait to hear what name you all come up with. =)
OK seriously...this idea of a revealing party. MY NEW FAVE. I almost want to have another baby, JUST so I can have a revealing party. Um, probably not the best reason to go for #4. Just sayin. We gotta start thinking of fun newborn picture props!! Something tells me you are going to have a ridiculous amount of cute stuff!
ReplyDelete