Sunday, October 17, 2010

A weekend away!

This weekend Evan and I headed down to OKC and Norman.  It was so much fun!  I got to catch up with friends, hear Kristin Chenoweth sing AND watch OU obliterate Iowa State.  Yes please!  Here are a few shots from the weekend!

I don't have a bucket list.  But if I did hearing this one sing would be on it!!!
We got to eat cheesecake with my red headed friend after the show!

Haddee wasn't feeling the paparazzi that day.
How cute are these girlies!?
A little homecoming parade action with Boomer and Sooner :)

So excited!

Love this girl!!!!

Well done boys.  Well done.

After the game we stopped by to see my friend Whitney and her SWEET baby boy Lane.  


1 comment:

  1. so glad i got to see you! and i LOVE your new picture at the top.

    ReplyDelete