Sunday, October 24, 2010

My bestie, her baby and LC.

Oh my goodness.  On September 21, it took EVERYTHING in me not to jump in the car and drive to Dallas when I found out Jennifer was in labor!!!! But it was SO worth the wait to have mommy AND baby all to myself this fall break!!!!  Jade is PERFECTION.  She is beautiful, precious, sweet, and of course so fashionable ( I mean who are we kidding.  Look at her mother.  Fashion and good looks were imbedded in the womb people.) I love both of these girlies so much and it was a blessing to be in D town for these few days!!!

Meet Jade.  You're in love already, aren't you?!
 Such a cute little pumpkin.
Aunt Anna holding Jade at the Pumpkin Patch!

Beautiful mommy and her girl!

About to go in the pumpkin house!

Jade's about to chow down on a Sprinkles cupcake!

Oh, PS... did I mention we met LAUREN CONRAD?!?!!?

Jenn and LC chatting it up.

Me and LC chatting it up!

We were all VERY excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment