You are starting to smile and even giggle a little bit! It's precious of course. You love to lay, kick, squeal, talk and play after you eat. It's so sweet how you talk to us! I think the acid reflux meds and formula have really started working this month. You have become such a happy baby!
Mommy had to go back to work this month. I hate leaving you, but you are in good hands while I'm gone. PawPaw, Gigi and Miss Elaine do a great job loving on you while I'm working.
Little guy you are doing great with bedtimes right now! For the past week or two you've been sleeping from your late night feeding - 11:30 or 12 all the way to 5 or 6 o'clock. We so appreciate the 5 hour stretch! Please keep up the good work. During the day you are taking about 5 ounces every three hours. You are spitting up like crazy but I don't think it's hurting you anymore. You just spit up and smile at me!
You are really discovering lots of things this month. You are loving your hands and I've caught you staring at them and of course - chewing on them. You watch the mobile on your swing, catch mommy and daddy's gaze and are turning your head when you hear our voices. You are fascinated watching your brother. One of his favorite things to do is to turn the music on and off on your bouncy seat. He jumps up and down while he's doing this and you just stare at him. He also loves to put your paci in your mouth. He always wants you to be in your seat next to him in the car. He doesn't like it when you guys are separated. Makes me so happy!!
Happy 3 Months sweet Hudson bear! Love you tons!!




No comments:
Post a Comment