Sunday, November 25, 2012

#Rhennifest {Wedding}

Jennifer and Rhett's wedding weekend was a blast!  We kicked it off with mani/pedis, followed by a fabulous bridal brunch. Jennifer is an amazing gift giver, and was so thoughtful in coming up with a word to describe each of us, with a gift to go along with it.  She really made each of her bridesmaids feel so loved and valued.  I wish I could go back in time to do something like that!  The rehearsal dinner was at the Ranch, and it was a night full of great food, and sweet toasts. The wedding was at a very cool venue in Arkansas...  a vintage barn with lots of charm! We spent the morning getting ready at the cutest little blue house - complete with hair stylists and Mac men.  We headed to the barn for pictures, the ceremony and a fabulous party. So thankful for my sweet friend and her groom!
























 













1 comment:

  1. Wow! I went to college with Rhett & worked with him at NLR :)

    You look great in all of these photos! I especially like the gold dress & the dress you wore in the wedding. Where did you get them?

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete