Friday, May 25, 2012
Playa Pariso {Mexico}
Have I ever mentioned that my in laws are literally the most generous people I have ever met in my life? Because they are. They are helping us out in so many ways in this season of our life and Evan and I are incredibly grateful! Last week they sent us on a trip to Mexico to stay at Iberostar Grande Palace AND kept G for us while we were there! It was the most beautiful place I've ever been too. The white sand, the ocean, the amazing resort - we had a blast snorkeling, swimming with dolphins (ah-mazing!!!) and just relaxing. Thank-you, thank-you Gammie and Paw Paw for all that you do for us! You are loved and appreciated more than you know. And let me just say...that I was busting the door down when we got home to give my sweet Grayson some loving and he just wanted his Paw Paw. Makes my heart happy that they've bonded! Here's to Paradise!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment