Saturday, August 13, 2011

Disaster at 5 am...

So on Thursday morning at 5 am after the glorious thunderstorm had subsided, I finished feeding my sweet baby and laid him down to go back to sleep.  I walked into the kitchen to hear a huge crash, and turned on the lights to find this...




Did I mention that the hubs was OUT OF TOWN?!?!  And in sunny LA none the less...luckily my handy father used a broom and a ladder to prop up the other pieces of sheet rock and insulation that were about to crash in to the floor.


At least I had this guy to keep me company. He's pretty cute.


Hopefully the adjuster will call soon.  I love waiting on insurance...don't you?! Evan is home now, and despite the hole in the ceiling, I'm just thankful that he's back to help with those 5 am feedings!

No comments:

Post a Comment