Today my fab friend Saradee sent us some precious little things for our little Gundy man!! I thought it would be a great time to share the name we have decided on and share a creepy yet wonderfully amazing ultra sound video at 22 weeks. He was being ornery (already?!) and has his little arms in front of his face but there was a sweet yawn right in the middle that made him seem more baby and less alien. We love him so much already! Introducing.........
Grayson Lawrence Gundy!
 |
| Thank-you Saradee!!! Can't wait to see him in this!!! |
Oh goodness, I love seeing your ultrasound. such a sweet yawn! So glad you love your goodies!
ReplyDeleteI love the name! It is strong yet gentle at the same time. We had weekly ultrasounds with Jack and in his last one his eyes were open, totally freaky!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great name! I love it. Hope you are doing well, you look great!
ReplyDeleteAnna, we went to South Tulsa with your parents and I can't believe you are now having a baby. I love the name. My oldest son had a highschool friend named Gray. Always thought it was cute. You and your husband look so happy and fun and you my girl have turned into redhaired beauty queen.
ReplyDelete