This past Sunday, despite the snow and roads, we still had a fab get together at our house! We had lots of yummy treats, enjoyed watching the Pack beat the Steelers (really I'm a Cowboys/Vikings girl, but Aaron Rodgers was a Young Life leader and is adorable!!!). Also we enjoyed listening to Lea Michelle sing it up way over the likes of Aguilera and Fergie Ferg. Note to Fergie. When you can't sing- dancing next to Slash like you are Snookie at a frat party isn't going to help your Situation (bahahahah) any. Just saying...but I do still think you are
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S. Here are some pics from the night (please excuse the iPhone lack of quality) along with my fave commercial!
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S. Here are some pics from the night (please excuse the iPhone lack of quality) along with my fave commercial!
| We were really rooting for the stadium! |
| Festive cookies! |
I don't know if you saw this little guy on The Today Show, but his name is Max and he is such a cutie with a inspirational story!
No comments:
Post a Comment